Did you know that s can often communicate for you? For example, every color of rose has a different meaning. Likewise, music can go a long way in explaining your feelings on a particular subject. Tobler’s Flowers has discovered that together, s and music form some powerful messages about life and love. Here’s our summer floral playlist.
- Blue Orchid by The White Stripes talks about getting a reaction by turning white orchids blue. In our opinion, orchids of any color will always get a reaction.
- Bed of Roses by Bon Jovi is inspired by the desire of falling in love.
- Daisy by Zedd is about a girl who’s headed down the wrong path. But with a name as cheerful as our Pretty Pink Petals arrangement, there must be hope that she’ll overcome.
- Dead Flowers by The Rolling Stones shows us how true love turns the other cheek, even when faced with heartbreak.
- The Rose by Bette Midler inspires us to never give up hope, which can bloom in the most dire circumstances.
When you need more than words to communicate your feelings, talk to the floral experts at Tobler’s Flowers. We’ll help you find songs and s that send a powerful message.